Sunday, April 10, 2005

Weather Update

I can see by the site meter on this Blog page that a number of you have been checking in today. The streets here on the northwest side of town were pretty clear in the early evening although it is snowing once again. I suspect that the plant will be open tomorrow, but if any of you live in an area that is being more heavily impacted by the storm, you should plan to call in your situation to your supervisor.

Hopefully our renown weather forecasters will be correct and we will not be dealing with too much more snow in the morning. If there is a change in the plant status, I will try and get it up by 6:00 am.


Post a Comment

<< Home